Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
Our colleagues in the Hire to Retire team are looking for a new Global Learning and Development Specialist.
As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food we’ll be looking at you to build and ensure the implementation of best-in-class commercial capability (K-Way) across the KEU Region. This role plays a critical role in the development, implementation and evaluation of L&D plans defined by our KEU commercial teams.
Here’s a Taste Of What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with KEU Commercial Business Partner and KEU K-Way Commercial team to ensure K-Way agenda supports priority capability building areas, identify core L&D priorities and programs and plan activities accordingly, capture on-going feedback and execute activities to continuously improve the learners’ experience
- Provide support to KEU K-Way Commercial training programs strategy definition
- Design and develop L&D solutions, experiences and programs partnering with SME’s in KEU (both web-based and instructor-led) through effective project management, planning, resourcing, experience and content design and communication.
- Curate learning resources & updating the LMS/Kellogg Commercial Academy with relevant materials to include in communication & engagement strategies
- Instructionally design sound learning solutions that utilize effective and impactful adult learning principles
- Provide brief, guidance and continuous feedback to Learning Production for them to generate learning materials and experiences
- Execute end-to-end KEU K-Way Commercial L&D programs (logistics planning, management, scheduling, communications and reminders, program execution, attendance tracking, participants follow up, evaluation, data reporting and analytics, etc.)
- PO admin & management – vendor administration & coord.
- Organising assessment & evaluation set up (MTM), reviewing progress and executing activities to support continuous improvement in areas that need focus.
- Managing the KEU K-Way inbox
- Issuing badges for relevant commercial programs (Credly)
- Partner with GBS Global Learning Enablement to drive engagement and an effective learner experience for our commercial teams
- Perform quality checks to ensure work is free of errors
- Keep updated versions of L&D contents electronically
- Manage external vendors relations when a service is required and connect the internal client with the vendor when needed
- Run metrics and dashboards for L&D programs and provide insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Manage complex project timelines to ensure milestones and deliverables are submitted on time
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in educational/organizational psychology, communications, HR, instructional design/technology, organizational development, or a closely related field
- Graduate degree preferred +2/3 years of overall Learning & Development, preferably in Commercial area, designing, developing and executing L&D programs
- Desirable project management experience
- Advanced English, proficiency in written and verbal English
- Actively staying up to date with our commercial agenda to ensure the learning we provide is relevant, effective and successful
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organisation.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org