How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What we’re looking for:
Learning Support Manager’s mission is to ensure that the support procedures and processes meet the operational requirements of the LMS solution for the HR Group Division. He/she also warrants the service management is duly performed by Learning Service Managers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Management of a team of 12 people
- Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalating when case and implementing corrective action plans
- Cross collaboration with other support teams: level 3 in France, level 1 in France and Egypt (for Orange Business Services)
- Assure Group’s initiatives are known across all entities and their specificities considered
- Monitor, update, and propose improvements on support learning functions based on the feedback received from the client, end-users, or other stakeholders
- Presents performance indicators in operational reviews, analyzes data & trends
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a knowledge base and supporting documentation regarding administrative access and functions of the LMS, as well as conceiving tutorials, and videos if needed
- Allocate team resources according to the business needs
- Assist/lead with special projects related to the LMS or learning technologies as assigned
- Assure the efficient and effective operation of the learning management system to meet the end-user’s needs.
- Assist in shaping the evolution of the learning management system.
What you need to know/have:
- Have a 2 to 3 years of people management experience
- Fluency in English and French is required;
- Previous experience in working with a Learning Management System or as a trainer or HR specialist – nice to have
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Negotiations & Communications skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Able to work in a positive team-oriented manner with a variety of people (staff, administrators, project managers, vendors, end-users)
- Able to manage people in a multicultural environment
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
What’s in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets – as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you – facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms – Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.
Apply, here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3082188232