- 3+ years of experience in the area of blended learning design
- Thorough understanding of how adults learn, develop and adopt new behaviors and cognitive models
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication abilities
- Strong analytical skills and experience in presenting data
- Excellency in planning, organizing and managing resources
- Cross-functional collaboration attitude
- Digital understanding (including learning management systems) & innovative approach
- Enhanced business orientation – experience in wholesale/ retail business and commerce & prior xperience in B2B sales and customer management represents an advantage
- Availability to travel within the country
- Advanced English knowledge
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
As a member of our Learning and Development team, you will roll out learning projects, being directly involved in creating and delivering follow up actions to strengthen and accelerate the learning processes.
- Design and implement learning solutions in accordance with learning strategy of the organization
- Roll out learning projects, being responsible of both planning (content, development, timeframe), preparation (preparing training tools and materials, ensuring logistics – sending invitations, etc.) and program delivery
- Create and deliver follow up actions to strengthen and accelerate the learning processes
- Administer the learning platform and training attendance tracking system
- Run reporting activities with regards to learning activities
- Assess the impact of learning initiatives so that they can be improved on an ongoing basis
- Participate in onboarding programs for new employees (HR induction sessions, monitors fulfillment of learning paths)
- Take part in various HR projects, as required
Your future company:
Our values: The Guiding Principles are our company values describing how we want to work together at METRO: Leadership by example, Ownership, Power of relationship, Customer success and Sustainable business.
Our people: We are more than a successful wholesaler – we provide solutions for the future. That’s why we are looking for talents with new ideas and the courage to bring them alive.
Our benefits: We’re proud of our people’s achievements, so you’ll be recognized and rewarded for your contribution, and if you have the ambition, you can play a significant role in developing our internationally growing business. We are offering health insurance, meal tickets, vacation bonus, and last, but not least, Friday is a half workday (ends around 14:30).
We as METRO are the champion for millions of independent businesses in the world. People working at METRO have the possibility to make the difference and create real value to our business customers. With our international wholesale business, we offer a variety of career opportunities to follow your passion and leave your footprints. If you like to work together with 90000 #METROheroes on the success of our customers, then it is time to use this chance and JOIN US!