We are looking for a creative, yet analytical and driven Learning & Development Junior Consultant to join our HR Team, to design and deliver inspiring learning solutions that innovate, empower and engage our people.
As a L&D Junior Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Acting as Key User and coordinating the LMS (learning management system) platform at national level in direct collaboration with the other L&D specialists, in order to empower the digital learning solutions within the organization.
- Assessing and understanding the L&D needs of the business (emphasized also by the Talent Management results) in order to recommend solutions in the areas of individual development and team development.
- Designing, developing, adapting, implementing and end-to-end coordinating L&D national and/or international programs.
- Maintaining effective collaborative communication, training strategies and partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of the implemented L&D projects and delivering ongoing communications to management and stakeholders.
- Offering guidance and support to the participants involved in national / international development programs.
- Offering support for the organization of L&D workshops, trainings or internal Assessment Centers.
- Aligning the L&D priorities and projects to the company’s business strategy, organizational culture and people development plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study;
- At least 1-2 years proven experience in coordinating L&D projects in fast-changing companies; experience in Retail industry is an advantage;
- Good planning & organization skills;
- Good project and stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Good presentation skills;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in written and spoken English. German is considered an advantage.
You will have the opportunity to see the direct influence of your work on the employees’ satisfaction. Join our company and we will offer you a personalized training plan and an attractive salary, because we know how to reward our employees. We offer you a private health insurance with great discounted packages for family members, just to name a few of our benefits.
Apply, here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3072157416