· Partners with senior managers and leaders to build of the need capabilities within the organization for future requirements and to perform learning analysis on an annual basis for the entire region.
· Creates, approves, and manages the learning and development budget for the in-scope region.
· Leads the design of major learning programs, to meet the training needs.
· Ensures that the appropriate technological solutions are used creatively to facilitate learning and knowledge transfer across the region and improves capabilities of the employees.
· Manages the Learning Management System (LMS) provider to support the learning strategy, align all collateral eLearning, online solutions to the corporate requirements and standards.
· Establishes systems and processes to ensure that staff are adequately trained based on the competency frameworks and training matrix per job/ business units or countries.
· Organizes internal learning events, training programs, workshops, and soft skills training delivery to all management layers, based on needs and training plans.
· Inspires and coaches’ managers to build learning and development priorities within their teams and sets a learning culture across region.
· Provides a diverse learning approach to meet group and individual requirements across the region.
· Evaluates the effectiveness of learning solutions, considering learning theories and training methodologies: assessment centers, formal knowledge, skills assessments, monitoring, and review, etc.
· Designs and organizes talent development solutions: apprenticeships, internships, personal development plans, mentorship, coaching programs.
· University Graduate.
· Minimum 5 years of HR experience, with focus on driving learning processes in global matrix organizations.
· Experience in team management.
· Interpersonal communication skills with ability to implement pragmatic solutions tailored to meet specific business needs.
· Proven track record for delivering results in environments characterized by high growth, fast pace, change.
· Project management experience.
Apply, here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3081790094